CitySezze scalo, LT , Italy
Job TitleStress Analyst
WorkplaceOn-site - full-time
Optimares SPA is a design and manufacturing company of aircraft seating.
Our hallmark? Stepping out of the box and out of the ordinary. The uniqueness of each of our designs, made to the highest quality standards, is based on the concept of continuous research and innovation. We bring to high altitude the infinite beauty and elegance of Made in Italy, guaranteeing a unique flying experience.
We love challenges, aware of how crucial every single person can be to achieve our mission.
If you, like us, always have something new to tell…Come on board!
We are looking for a junior figure to strengthen the Engineering structure. After a short training period, during which the resource will be trained following the Aeronautical Part 21 Regulations and related Company procedures, he/she will then go on to join the engineering staff, dealing with the performance of the activities proper to the role.
The chosen person will have characteristics such as accuracy and attention to detail so that they can produce accurate technical documentation.
The ability to work in a dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines with a proactive, problem-solving attitude.
Excellent listening and communication skills are necessary to keep the work environment calm and profitable.
Fundamental, a smile 😊!
– Collaborate with the design and certification team to develop mechanical design solutions
– Interpret technical requirements and project specifications to produce consistent technical drawings
– Verify the correctness and accuracy of drawings produced, performing quality checks and revisions as necessary
– Conduct a FEM analysis program of linear static and nonlinear dynamic types, with an excellent aptitude for calculation setup and development
– Interpretation of final calculation output data in relation to current aeronautical specifications
– Maintain effective organization of files and folders to allow easy access and retrieval of information
– Collaborate with R&D team to identify any improvements or innovative solutions to optimize the design process
– Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or aerospace Engineering, at least bachelor’s degree or demonstrated work experience in a similar field of at least 2 years
– Basic/average knowledge of CAD software, such as AutoCAD, and SOLIDWORKS
– Excellent knowledge of Nastran software
– Ability to interpret and understand technical specifications of projects
– Good knowledge of the English language, so that you can understand and communicate technical information in an international environment
– Excellent ability in writing technical documentation in accordance with aviation regulations
– Ability to manage and solve technical problems independently
– Excellent knowledge of the Office\ package in particular Excel
Contract type: To be defined in relation to the identified profile.
Ccnl of reference: Metalmechanical – industry
Workplace: On-site – Full-time
* This field is required